Reporting Konqueror crashes on specific websites

Hi,
I just started to read debian-kde, so for the beginning I want to give you an easy question :) Do KDE-people like crash (bug) reports on specific websites, or are there to many of them that it would simply be an overload? Or does a guide/hint exist to check on the crash reason by oneself?

To be more specific myself: I get following text on console

$ konqueror http://www.hangeul.or.kr
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
 Major opcode:  61
 Minor opcode:  0
 Resource id:  0x3c00006
X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
 Major opcode:  2
 Minor opcode:  0
 Resource id:  0x3c00006
KCrash: Application 'konqueror' crashing...
[...]

for the site given above.
Debian stable used here.

Christoph