Re: 3.4.0 kcontrol->peripherals->mouse->logitech problem

If I understood the help text the right way I need to install hotplug. But
hotplug can't be installed if udev is installed. Do I have to uninstall udev
in oder to get the permissons right for my mouse?

And another question: I read a lot about how to get all buttons work on my
logitech mx1000 laser. They all use xbindkeys and xvkbd. The last one is the
problem. This is not installalbe at the moment. But - if I am be able to
install it (e.g. if the version number fitts to the neede one by x11) will
the mouse than work. Has someone a setup in which this mouse works by using
this software components?

Thank you in advance W. Mader