Re: Bemused killed my sound

Sorry if I didn't give enough information to explain my problem.

I had sound working properly with the following setup:
kernel 2.6.8
   kde 3.5.2
   aRts sound system

and my sound was working fine, i then installed

   kernerl 2.6.16

and still things were working fine, but after i tried to run Bemused using my Nokia 6630
I got no sound out on the phone and as well as from my desktopspeakers

If i go to Kinfocentre it shows that my:

   AUDIO DEVICES: NOT ENABLED IN CONFIG

   SYNTH DEVICES: NOT ENABLED IN CONFIG

   Mixers: NOT ENABLED IN CONFIG

I tried to remove and reinstall aRts that didnt solve my problem

does anyone know what i can do to resolve this issue and get my sound back