Re: kdm/xorg7 Xsession issue?

It happened to me last night. There are several references in
Debian-User about "sometimes unstable really is unstable", but nothing
about a fix.

I'm using Win2K, but at least Firefox, to read the lists until someone
says it's fixed.

I did notice in Xorg.log something new about "session security", but
as you say no other errors.