Re: Where is GMail Support for Konqueror?

I don't like Firefox because it's too Windowsy.

Don't know why you feel Firefox is too Windowsy !?
My matter for a browser (the most used application in the world) is
speed and stability (after security and usability).

About the interface :

Firefox is damn slow on linux. (got the same feeling for most gtk2
based apps : slow responsiveness)

Konqueror is fast and responsive (same feeling for most qt based apps)
but it crashes too much IMHO.
Never tried http://reader.google.com ?
When unchecking "Keep unread" flag konqueror crashes. Don't know if
there's a problem in the implementation of XmlHttpRequest, but I think
a browser should not crash on js. (no crash at all is better ;-)

About the engine :

I think khtml is faster than gecko

Anyway, I can't live without some XUL Firefox extensions such as
Webdevelopper, Livehttpheaders, Firebug, ... so even If I prefer the
speed of Konqueror, I'm stucked with firefox for this reason.