Re: kde, udev, hal and friends...

On Sunday 30 April 2006 10:23 am, Gurvan Huiban wrote:

> And when I click on the help, it says something like "write me",  which is
> not so helpful :o)
>
> How can I define the action I want to run?

LOL!  I have no idea, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wound up in
that same place.  I decided to just let it sit there for a few package
versions and see if the problems get sorted out for themselves without me
having to get more gray hair.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/