Re: Where is GMail Support for Konqueror?

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 08:48:11AM -0400, Robert Tilley wrote:
> I am disgusted with the current lack of support for GMail within Konqueror.

And I am disgusted with the current lack of Konqueror support within
Gmail.

Gmail does not consider Konqueror supported and thus only offers basic
support. If you instruct Konqueror to pretend being Mozilla 1.6,
Gmail's standard view works just fine.

What exactly can Konqueror do if Gmail refuses to consider it
compatible?

Greetings
Marc