Re: network configuration

Installed network-manager and it connected to my wireless network at home out
of the box. I agree that it seems a very promising tool.

A couple of questions:

- The network-manager documentation talks about lists of 'trusted'
and 'preferred' networks. Does anybody know how to define and edit those
lists?

- Googling seems to indicate that it should be possible to have NetworkManager
control vpnc. Anybody got any experience with that and/or knows how to set it
up?

thanks
 - Christian Surlykke