Re: alphabetic order

but how¿

# dpkg-reconfigure locales
Generating locales (this might take a while)...
  es_ES.ISO-8859-15@euro... done
Generation complete.
*** update-locale: Error: LANGUAGE ("es_ES:es:en_GB:en") is not compatible
with LANG (es_ES@euro)
protatil:/home/apt-drink# locale
LANG=
LANGUAGE=es_ES:es:en_GB:en
LC_CTYPE="POSIX"
LC_NUMERIC="POSIX"
LC_TIME="POSIX"
LC_COLLATE="POSIX"
LC_MONETARY="POSIX"
LC_MESSAGES="POSIX"
LC_PAPER="POSIX"
LC_NAME="POSIX"
LC_ADDRESS="POSIX"
LC_TELEPHONE="POSIX"
LC_MEASUREMENT="POSIX"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="POSIX"
LC_ALL=

How do i change LANGUAGE? I mean, i could do a shell export, but i guess there
must be a debian why, right?

Rafa