RE: Kaffeine 0.8 debs available

 Nice but no bugs have been fixed from my point of view.

- jumping forward with arrow keys still skips strangely back
- movie with subtitles freezes kaffeine UI when after few seeks
- yet another new GUI when I got used to the previous one (oh my!). The developers would do better fixing bugs.

Despite the effort Kaffeine remains the same sad story