Re: Kaffeine Reloaded

Modestas Vainius a écrit :

kaffeine 0.8 was released yesterday (March 25). And I still don't see kaffeine packaging stuff on kde-extras svn repo. So what's a further path for kaffeine in debian?

kaffeine 0.7.1 has some usability issues (like inconsistent scrolling with arrow keys), which, I hope, are fixed in kaffeine 0.8 Nothing severe though.
Now that we have zack replied, i'm waiting for riku decision.
If he agrees to put it in kde-extras or prefer take the maintainership.

cheers,

Fathi