Re: Where's libkcal2a? Needed for tellico

Robert Tilley wrote:

> One of the attachments to the tellico program is 'libkcal2a' 3.5.1 which

Attachments?  If it was attached, you wouldn't have a problem - it's a
dependency.

> is
> part of the KDE release.  When can I expect this to be available for my
> Kubuntu desktop?

If you just installed tellico from Ubuntu, you wouldn't have a problem.  The
version in breezy doesn't require libkcal, and the version in dapper
depends on the correct version of libkcal (I was just using Tellico
1.03+SVNr327, from dapper, this evening).
--
derek