Re: kde's keyboard icon

Matej Cepl wrote:

> Jonathan Kaye wrote:
>> Maybe if a KDE developper is reading this that might consider adding it
>> as an option.
>
> Well, I do not think that this will be done, but you can put whole panel
> on the top (right-click on panel, Configure Panel/Arrangment/Position) and
> move it to the left.
>
> Matej

Thanks Matej but I don't want the whole panel up there, just the little flag
icon for changing the keyboard. I think it should have a different status
in that it's not about bringing an application to the foreground but just
switching a parameter in a program running in the background, if you see
what I mean. Only flag.png is visible in the top-left-hand corner and it's
quite small and unobtrusive.
Cheers,
Jonathan