OpenOffice.org in KDE

Hi,

I have some troubles with OpenOffice.org in KDE.
Once OOo is started, icons and menus have strange behaviors. They
disappear/appear randomly following I pass the mouse pointer over icons or
menus.

I think it is due to the gtk-qt engine. This strange behavior occurs when I
select "Use my KDE style in gtk applications" or when I select "Use Another
style: Qt".

If I select another style instead of Qt, I don't have these strange behavior.

Am I missing something ? Do I have to install a specific package ?
Does somebody have the same issue ?

I notice the same behavior on Fedora Core 4 at work. Cannot say more since I
didn't check the differences or common points.

Any ideas are welcome.

Fred.