Re: Korganizer's printed calendars do not fit on a page

On Thursday 16 March 2006 16:54, Alex Nordstrom wrote:
> I can accept that, pragmatically, reporting to bugs.debian.org is not
> always the most effective way to get things done, but it should always
> be a perfectly acceptable course of action, and going directly to
> upstream should never mean bypassing BDO altogether.

So, we can count on you to get involved in helping the KDE team to triage
bug reports, forward them upstream when applicable and keep an eye on
their progress upstream so they can be closed when the version of KDE
that fixes them hits unstable?

If not, please stop your ranting. Your points are valid (as we have
already acknowledged earlier in this thread), but useless in practice.