Re: konqueror alphabets all over the place

Dnia niedziela, 12 marca 2006 11:19, Oliver Jusinger napisał:
> On Sunday 12 March 2006 09:34, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> > This is now kde wishlist bug #123468.
>
> On 02/26 Kevin Krammer wrote in a mail ("Howto questions") on debian-kde
> how to disable this feature:
>
> On Sunday 26 February 2006 12:24, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > Try this:
> >
> > kwriteconfig --file konquerorrc --group "Access Keys" --key Enabled
> > --type bool "false"
>
> Cheers,
> Oliver
Actually it will disable it only in konqueror. When in KMail or KNode things
won't change. I guess if anyone wants them disabled it too, he or she put it
in khtmlrc file. I haven't tried it yet, so don't blame me if this doesn't
work.

Regards,
Robert

W polskim Internecie są setki milionów stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/