Re: konqueror alphabets all over the place

On Saturday 11 March 2006 11:01 pm, Morten O. Hansen wrote:

> browsing a site, and you want to enter a link, you simply press ctrl, and
> the link gets a letter, you press the letter, and there you go. It's not a
> bug.

...and if you hit ctrl again (no need to hold it a long time) the little boxes
will go away.

That's pretty cool.  I had no idea this feature existed.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/