Re: urxvtc shells not recognized AT ALL using kde ...

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Reuben Kagan delivered in simple text monotype:
I have been using urxvt as main and only terminal in Kubuntu for months, with no problem, and only thing I've done was apt-get install rxvt-unicode. No dpkg-statoverride at all.
Reuben.

Hi Reuben,

Thanks for your reply.

I've narrowed it down to my urxvtc shells.  Normal urxvt doesn't have the problem.

Do you use urxvtc clients along with the urxvtd daemon?  I prefer this method as
performance of the shell for me is greatly enhanced but for whatever reason the client shells
don't show up on my pager or taskbar.

arias