Re: Kaffeine

Tirsdag 28 februar 2006 21:08 skrev Hendrik Sattler:
> kaffeine is in stable and thus should stay in sid as upstream is still
> active, isn't it?

Well I haven't seen much of Jürgen lately on the kaffeine mailinglist, but
Christophe Thommeret is pretty active.

> Procedure would be to contact the maintainer first and after a timeout to
> contact the Debian-QA-Team. They would orphane the package with a bug in
> the wnpp package and another Maintainer can step in (change the "O:" to
> "ITA:"). While that's going on, you can find a sponsor for doing an NMU
> (non-maintainer update).

I think this should be done. I don't have the skills to maintain Kaffeine. I
am pretty clueless about C++, and even more so about QT/KDE. Otherwise I
wouldn't mind.. ;)

Anders

--
 - Debian GNU/Linux - KDE 3.5.1 - KMail 1.9.1 -