Re: Kaffeine

Mirto Silvio Busico spake thusly on 02/24/2006 01:57 AM:
Hi all,
I'm new to Debian and I've just installed Etch on a laptop.

I was not able to fine any repository containing Kaffeine.

Where can I find this package?

That's one or the annoyances of testing. A lot of packages get held up in unstable (often on obscure ports) which prevent them from entering testing (etch).

Then there bugs and so on.

Visit http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/index.html and enter "Kaffeine". That will lead you to the specifics.

I finally got tired of this stuff and switched to sid

--
Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com