Re: KMail auto-killing the first receipt-account in the list??????

johnny geling thuis wrote:

> usr/share/debian-edu/networked-kde3/share/config/kmailrc

On my computer, removing this file, doesn't change anything. I sort of
suspected that as the files was "empty" and identical to the template file
on another system where there is no problem with kmail.
So I'll just have to keep on searching!

Best regards
Jan

--
** Do not use the reply-to address. It'll end up in the trash can
** Mail me at: janATschledermann.or"REMOVE_THIS"g