KDE forgetting all application keyboard shortcuts

Hi,

the same problem happens both to me (KDE 3.5.1 on Debian/unstable) and to my
wife (fresh upgrade to KDE 3.5 on Debian/testing) -- when new KDE session
is started no application shortcut (as defined in KMenuEditor or in Control
Panel/Regional & Accessibility/Keyboard Shortcuts/Command Shortcuts) works
-- we have to go into Control Panel, try to re-define any keyboard
shortcut, and then magically all of them are active and working.

Did anybody meet with this bug? Is it already in bugs.kde.org (or
bugs.debian.org)? Is there a workaround available?

Thanks,

Matěj
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma@gmail.com
23 Marion St. #3, (617) 876-1259, ICQ 132822213

He loves nature in spite of what it did to him.
      -- Forrest Tucker