Konqueror bug? making konqueror window very wide

Hello,
could any of you confirm described behaviour, in case I would like to report a
bug?
made doubled in width.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open page http://www.napisy.org (Polish page with subtitles)
2. Enter any movie name in the only form on main page
3. On results page press middle mouse button on any link
4. "Choose archive format" dialog will appear and in the same moment konqueror
window size is doubled.

In my case: KDE 3.5.1, tested with KDE_LANG unset (Polish locales) and set to
en_US - the same effect.

Thanks for any information.

Regards,
Robert

W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/