Re: 3.5.1 to sarge?

On Wednesday 15 February 2006 23:40, Mikhail Ramendik wrote:
> Is anyone working on a backport of KDE 3.5.1 to sarge? I'd really really
> like to get it. Perhaps I could help somehow?..

I have prepared a 3.5.1 backport, but it is not yet complete (there is no
kdegames at all, and kdeaddons is 3.5.0).
It is available from
deb ftp://office.deverto.hu/kde-backports/ sarge-backports/
The packages are compiled against the packages on www.backports.org, so you
will need that also in the sources list.

Also there are the packages of Daniel Baumann at
http://archive.daniel-baumann.ch/debian/packages-backports/kde-3.5.0/APT/
Those are complete AFAIK, but they are 3.5.0 and they are built against
xfree86 (and not the xorg from backports.org).

I don't know of any other backports.

Regards.