kmail - phrases - bugs?

Hello,
thank you all for answers to my previous issues. Now I have potential problem,
which I would like to submit to bugs.kde.org. However, I want to make sure
that it is not my problem before submiting.
Sorry for description of command/menu entries - I use polish version and all
are rough english translation.
Ok, let's start - I use KMail from KDE 3.5.1 in Debian SID. I want to reply to
users' emails with customized reply strings, depending on user language.
So I have in Settings -> KMail configuration -> Editor -> Phrases two
languages:
- american english (en_US)
- polish (pl)

In first of them I have in "reply to sender" field:
On %D, you wrote:
In second:
Dnia %D, napisałeś:

But when I click on reply to any message, I get: