Re: today's testing upgrade is incomplete

On Monday 13 February 2006 08:32 am, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Am Montag, 13. Februar 2006 17:01 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:
> > just as a warning to testing users:
> > the upgrade to KDE-3.5.1 is incomplete and kmail will not find the
> > wallet anymore, at least for sending mail (new wallet, old kmail).

> AND CAN THOSE KDE DEVELOPERS STOP F***ING UP ALL TOOLBARS ON UPGRADE!
> I hate having to readjust them every time :-(

What's happening to your toolbars?  I've updated KDE on this system from
3.3.0 through 3.4.3 through 3.5.1 without having to re-adjust any
toolbars.  I've had to futz around with the application menu a bit to
move links to where I want them, but never had to touch the toolbars.

--
Freddie Cash, LPIC-1 CCNT CCLP      Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73                  (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]