Re: cookies don't work in konqueror after upgrade

Florian Kulzer wrote:
> I also use Sid/KDE 3.5.1 and I have not noticed any problems with the
> wallet manager. Maybe there is something wrong with your configuration
> files; you could either try if the wallet manager works for a newly
> created user or you could temporarily move your config files out of the
> way and see if this improves the situation.

It is long-time problem -- you need to logout and login from KDE to restart
everything what's needed -- somehow upgrade of dbus screws up kded, so it
needs to be restarted. And yes, I was bitten by this as well.

Matej

Give your heartache to him. (1Pt 5,7; Mt 11:28-30)