Re: Konqueror's location toolbar jumps to the first row

El Lunes, 6 de Febrero de 2006 10:55, Isaac Clerencia escribió:
> On Monday 06 February 2006 10:52, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> > I think this happens since I upgraded kdebase to 3.5.1. Anyone can
> > confirm it, please?
>
> The issue was discussed yesterday at kde-devel

Yes, I saw it, but he wanted the opposite than I, and he says his settings are
lost many times during upgrades, but this (3.5.1) is the first time I
experience something like that.

Well, FWIW, I finally made it stick at the position I want, and I've did it
just dragging (without using the menus, as said in kde-devel).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net