Re: How to get rid of notification after cd inserting

On Saturday 04 February 2006 12:51 pm, Robert Gomułka wrote:

> Do you have any ideas how to get rid of my problem?

You could get rid of HAL.  I apparently don't have it installed.  I
occasionally get some spurious warning messages from things about "can't blah
blah blah HAL"  I've got some HAL libs installed, but the "hal" package is
not.  I don't have "udev" or "dbus" either,  and have no idea what the hell
anyone is talking about.

I figure this is probably a good thing.  If it ain't broke...  Hotplug is
still working just fine here, thanks.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/