Re: Some trouble with kde-devel, libqt3-mt-dev and libgl1-mesa-dri

On Friday 03 February 2006 20:44, Christopher Martin wrote:
> On Friday 03 February 2006 14:11, Francesco Pedrini wrote:
>
> I have the same hardware, and do have both libgl1-mesa and libqt3-mt-dev
> installed, so it is possible.
>
> I'd try apt-get installing libgl1-mesa-dev and libglu1-mesa-dev first,
> ensuring that libqt3-mt-dev's dependencies are satisfied, then trying again
> to install libqt3-mt-dev.

libgl1-mesa-dev is broken here, and if i try to install libglu1-mesa-dev apt
says that libgl1-mesa-dri will be removed:

Tarja:/home/mind# apt-get install libglu1-mesa-dev
Lettura della lista dei pacchetti in corso... Fatto
Generazione dell'albero delle dipendenze in corso... Fatto

/* packages that will be installed */

I seguenti pacchetti verranno inoltre installati:
  libglu1-mesa xlibmesa-gl xlibmesa-gl-dev

/* suggested packages /*

Pacchetti suggeriti:
  xlibmesa-dri

/* Packages that will be removed */

I seguenti pacchetti saranno RIMOSSI:
  libgl1-mesa-dri libglu1-xorg

libglu1-mesa is installed but libglu1-mesa-dev try to remove
libgl1-mesa-dri , and this sounds *really* sad...

With apt-cache show i can't find a conflict between this packages...

> Hope this helps.

unfortunately not :((

Thanks anyway

> Cheers,