Re: LDAP schema for kaddressbook?

On 1/31/06, qaz <qaz99af@123mail.org> wrote:

> could you tell us something about your ldap setup?
> which server are you using ?

There is nothing special about the setup.  I'm running slapd from
Debian Sarge on my desktop for the address book and local user
management.  I created a seperate tree as "cn=jim,ou=Address
Book,dc=domain,dc=local", which is the base dn for the address book.
The object class for the leafs is inetOrgPerson.

The motivation was to be able to use the mail addresses from my
address book from within mutt, without having to enter every single
address into my muttrc manually after I added the contact to the kde
address book.  This works very well, apart from those attributes that
kaddressbook simply can't save.

Regards,
Jim