Re: install krita. Broken pioe. Do I need a plumber?

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 12:16, Scott wrote:
> Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> > The problem is that krita and digikam try to install the same file. I
> > didn't noticed it as the file has been added to digikam in the last
> > release. I will remove it from krita.
> >
> > Thank you for the report
>
> You're welcome.   But I'm still wondering about the plumber.........
a pipe is a way of IPC (interprocess communication) in Unix.

In this case two programs were communicating through a pipe, then one of them
(dpkg) died because of the already present file, so the other process found a
"broken pipe".

Are you a plumber? :P