Re: kded from kdelibs 3.5.1 crashing
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: kded from kdelibs 3.5.1 crashing
- From: Andres Järv <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:12:27 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Bruce Sass wrote:
> It appears the latest kdelibs packages (v3.5.1) doesn't like the KDE
> currently in the archive (v3.5.0). kded keeps crashing with signal 6.
> Unstable users not wanting to be bothered by a constant stream of
> drkonqi windows may want to put the kdelibs packages on hold until
> more of v3.5.1 enters the archive.
> - Bruce
Doesn't happen for me.