Re: KDE 3.4.3 font handling (Unicode)

On Saturday 31 December 2005 06:56 pm, Arias Hung wrote:

> If qt doesn't use fontconfig, then how do you propose it is capable of
> subbing in rendered, scalable freetype fonts via xft?

$ldd /usr/lib/libqt-mt.so|grep ont
        libfontconfig.so.1 => /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1 (0xb77d3000)

That settles that as far as whether it uses it or not.  Uses it correctly, I
have no idea.  Fonts in X are one of the most evil things ever conceived by
humankind.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/