Re: Control key problem

Em Segunda 26 Dezembro 2005 18:46, o André Wöbbeking escreveu:
> On Monday 26 December 2005 18:38, Halestino Pimentel wrote:
> > FocusOut event, serial 31, synthetic NO, window 0x4200001,
> >     mode NotifyGrab, detail NotifyAncestor
> >
> > FocusIn event, serial 31, synthetic NO, window 0x4200001,
> >     mode NotifyUngrab, detail NotifyAncestor
> >
> > KeymapNotify event, serial 31, synthetic NO, window 0x0,
> >     keys:  2   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
> >  0 0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0
> >
> > Kind of strange, hã?
> > Seems like the behaviour of a mouse...
> > Can you interpret this result?
>
> No, sorry. It looks indeed very strange. You should get Control_L. I
> just looked at the settings on my HP laptop (nx5000) and I also use 105
> keys intl without problems.
>
> Did you also configure X11 to use 105 keys layout?

Yes. Here's the xorg.conf part that defines my keyboard:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "pt"
EndSection

Also strange is that a while ago the key start behaving normally without any
configuration and now she's back to her problematic behavior.
I'm using my right control key, but I'm really not used to.

Thanks for your help,

Halestino