status of KDE of 3.4 (3.5?)

Dear KDE maintainer people:

I am confused by the current of KDE in the archives. I've tried
looking through the archives of this list and debian-qt-kde, but
haven't really found answers to my questions, so here goes:

1) I see that 3.5 has been uploaded to experimental. I presume this
means that the plan is still to get 3.4 into etch first, then worry
about 3.5, yes?

2) kdebase, kdemultimedia, and kdenetwork have failed to compiled
twice on hppa. Is this due some bugin the KDE packages that will be
fixed in an upcoming upload?  Along these lines, what does the message
"should ignore, but forced by vorlon" mean?

3) What conditions are needed before the "2a" kde makes it into etch?
Are just waiting for everything to compile on all architectures? Any
idea when this will happen?

Again, I apologize if the answers to these questions should be all
terribly obvious, but I'm confused nonetheless.

Thanks for your time,

--
Itai

Itai Seggev, University of Mississippi, Department of Physics and Astronomy

In 1997 a group of programmers started writing a desktop environment
to fix a travesty they didn't create.  Their program promptly found
its way onto un*x systems everywhere. Today, still opposed by a
software monopolist, they survive as soldiers of fortune.  If you share
their vision, if you know you can help, and if you can connect to
internet, maybe you can join... the K-Team.