Re: KDE 3.5.0 in experimental?

I think new KDE should be in experimental all ... every expanding distribution has it why not debian ... it looks like this distro is dying ... new GNOME and KDE are important and should be in SID before end on the year becouse they recived lots of testing in other and allso debianlike distros, if they still wont be i will migrate becouse it will prove my theory ..

Jan De Luyck napisał(a):

Hello all,

I see that parts of 3.5.0 are being uploaded to experimental, will there be any more updates on pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org?

Thanks,

Jan

Szukasz pracy? Szukamy pracownikow: dziennikarzy, webmasterow, specjalisty ds. badan, promotion managera, administratorow baz danych, programistow Windows i wielu innych! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f18e6