Re: Akregator does not update feeds after Etch to Sid upgrade

Le Dimanche 18 Décembre 2005 01:06, Nate Bargmann <n0nb@networksplus.net>
a écrit :
> I've been using Akregator for a few weeks on a laptop that has been
> running Sid for a few months.  The first version of KDE installed on it
> was 3.4.x.
>
> Since I like Akregator and since the migration of KDE 3.4.x into Etch
> is taking some time, I upgraded this box to Sid on Thursday evening and
> starting using Akregator.  After yesterday and into this morning, it
> was obvious that the feeds are not being updated.  I deleted all of the
> Akregator config fils from my home directory and added all of my feeds
> again.  After an initial load of feeds from the various sites, they
> have not updated all afternoon even though Firefox shows that feeds
> like Slashdot have updated.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?  Any troubleshooting ideas?  Can this in
> some way be related to upgrading from KDE 3.3 to 3.4?

It seems that the 3.4 version introduces an option which askes if you want
to use the cache or not (before, it was using the konqueror's setting).
So go in configuration-->general-->network and uncheckes "use cache".

bye,
nive