Re: KDE 3.5.0 final packages now on alioth

Very disappointing for me, very good for you: no pb up to now on that second box!

I know I have the backtraces of the crashes of the 1st box, but nothing
else unfortunately. I'll check again if all packages were really well ugpraded,
and will post a bug report if that is true - cannot do more unfortunately -;
Apologizes.

I hope others will not forget to backup their .kde (I should have know!) before
the upgrade, if that can be usefull, who knows.

Thanks, Cheers, JD.