Re: c++ allocator transition status

(Now, let's do some productive stuff with this thread.)

* EmIscA [Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:35:24 +0100]:

Hi,

> Today I tried to simulate a dist-upgrade (on sid) with synaptic. These
> are the packages (depending on my package selection) that seem to
> require the transition:

  Thanks for this information, it's useful to be informed of problems so
  that they can be fixed sooner than waiting for us to detect us
  themselves. :)

> - digikam
> - kipi-plugins (related to digikam)

  These, together with some other missing packages, should become
  available during the weekend.

> - inkscape (conflicts with aptitude, I think for some dependences)

  Should be fixed with 0.43-1+b1, yes?

> - kile-i18n (kile is updated)

  #342229, will keep an eye.

> - kompose (transitioned in amd64, I think others will follow)

  Automatic recompilation failed due to #342622, NMU uploaded, together
  with a couple more.

> - lyx-qt (depends on libaiksaurus1.2-0 and not libaiksaurus1.2-0c2a, bug
> filled)

  Maintainer contacted and sponsored upload coming soon.

> - pingus-data (pingus is updated, but not pingus-data)

  #342231.

> This list is only to give a little overview of the transition status.

  Thanks,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Russian roulette in bash: ((RANDOM%6)) || rm -rf ~