Re: fonts in msttcorefonts appear blank

Curt Howland wrote:
> Interesting. Yet I find aptitude so cumbersome, and tasksel so
> arbitrary, that they are useless to me.
>
> If I may burden this list with one more irrelevancy, what do you find
> "suicidal" about dselect?

Well, somebody who prefers dselect to aptitude has probably different taste
than I have :-). My experience with dselect was that when after five minute
fight with it I had no clue, what I have selected/deselected and then I by
mistake purged whole KDE, I decided that the beast will be never used
again. Then I switched to aptitude and I am its very happy user since.
However, if you like dselect -- well, I cannot help it probably :-).

Matej

Microwave oven?  Whaddya mean, it's a microwave oven?  I've been
watching Channel 4 on the thing for two weeks.