Re: KDE 3.5.0 final packages now on alioth

* Marcin Juszkiewicz [Fri, 09 Dec 2005 00:27:57 +0100]:

Hi,

> Kmail from KDE 3.5.0 allow to filter mails to IMAP folders so I changed my
> filters destinations to IMAP folders. When I try to use any that kind
> filter KMail crash. I removed all info from .kde/share/apps/kmail/imap/
> and rebuilded indexes of each IMAP folder (took a while). It is able to
> read mails from my IMAP folders (online IMAP) but dies (sigsegv) when I
> try to filter from Inbox to any IMAP folder.

  this is a known bug in 3.5.0 that has been fixed in branch (see [1],
  [2]). Packagers have been notified by upstream, and have asked that
  distributions provide fixed packages before 3.5.1. CCing the kdepim
  maintainer so that he is aware of the issue.

    [1] http://bugs.kde.org/113730
    [2] http://lists.kde.org/?t=113386722300004&r=1&w=2

  Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                               Listening to: Franz Ferdinand - Auf Achse