Re: fonts in msttcorefonts appear blank

On Thursday 08 December 2005 08:39, Miros/law Baran was heard to say:
> 8.12.2005 pisze Curt Howland (Howland@priss.com):
> > > apt-get install x-ttcidfont-conf ?
> >
> > Is this one of those "important but never mentioned" utilities?
>
> If you happen to ignore the Recommends: field of the package then
> yes, it was never mentioned.

Ok, got it. Thanks.

No, I don't ignore them, I tend to follow whatever dselect
automatically selects then add as different tools are pointed out.

So, another tool. Done.

The fonts still don't show up in the xlsfonts list.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history