c++ allocator transition status

Today I tried to simulate a dist-upgrade (on sid) with synaptic. These are the packages (depending on my package selection) that seem to require the transition:

- digikam
- kipi-plugins (related to digikam)
- inkscape (conflicts with aptitude, I think for some dependences)
- kile-i18n (kile is updated)
- kompose (transitioned in amd64, I think others will follow)
- lyx-qt (depends on libaiksaurus1.2-0 and not libaiksaurus1.2-0c2a, bug filled)
- pingus-data (pingus is updated, but not pingus-data)

This list is only to give a little overview of the transition status.
Bye