Re: Updating my system

El miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2005 05:57, Richard Wegner escribió:
> Hi there,
>
> I recently tried to update my system and this is what I get:
[...]
> I have no idea what to do now?  I just want to upgrade my system..
>
> Currently I have Debian 3.1 UNSTABLE version (I prefer it that way
> actually).

	Then this is not a good time to upgrade your system to current sid if you do
not know what is going on with such a message.

	Due to another C++ global change, a lot of C++ libraries are again affected.
Do you remember the last C++ ABI havoc? More or less this is the same, but
probably it will be much shorter. Simply relax and wait another week to
upgrade. You do not *really* need the latest sid. Believe me. :-)

		Ender.
--
I once farted on the set of Blue Lagoon.
		-- Brooke Shields (South Park).