3.4.2 to 3.4.3 migration went smoothly

Hello,

3.4.2 to  3.4.3 migration went quite smoothly here. I hope the KDE desktop
will be more stable then. I wasn't completely satisfied with the
stability of KDE 3.4.2 on my system.

I had just a few packages which do not seem to be transitioned yet:

amarok amarok-arts amarok-engines amarok-gstreamer amarok-xine
apollon
digikam digikamimageplugins kipi-plugins
kdevelop3 kdevelop3-data kdevelop3-plugins
kile kile-i18n
showimg ytalk

I miss amarok and hope it will be packaged for kdelibs4c2a soon ;-).

Many thanks to any developers and testers who have contributed to that
second C++ transition. It happened quite fast IMHO!

I definately look forward to KDE 3.5 then but will use and test KDE 3.4.3
for now.

Regards,