Re: KDE impossibly slow

On Saturday 03 December 2005 11:47 am, Marcel Silva wrote:

> I'm just wondering now if I messed up in the installation or if
> there's something wrong with the debian-installer... Well, anyway,
> thanks again!

I think the latter.  I've been seeing a lot of Debian users having problems
with the DSSI synth plugins in Rosegarden for the same reason.  You're about
the fourth or fifth I've run into in the last week or so whose lo was broken.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/