Question about Qt exception handling

Hello,

I don't really know if this is the good channel to talk about that, but
I did not find any better one !

My question is : is there a reason why the libqt was always compiled
without exception handling ? I would need it to centralized the error
reporting system. I tried send a request to the developpers using
reportbug but I got no answer !

Thanks,

Pierre

--
Pierre Barbier de Reuille

INRA - UMR Cirad/Inra/Cnrs/Univ.MontpellierII AMAP
Botanique et Bio-informatique de l'Architecture des Plantes
TA40/PSII, Boulevard de la Lironde
34398 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 5, France

tel   : (33) 4 67 61 65 77    fax   : (33) 4 67 61 56 68