Re: KOffice 1.4.2 available

On Thursday, 13 October 2005 19:39, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 October 2005 19:22, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> > It has just been handed by the previous maintainer (Ben Burton) to the
> > Debian Qt/KDE team. As this has been my first day with koffice it's quite
> > probable that the uploaded packages feature some problems. Testing is
> > welcome :)
>
> James Spencer has just reported the first bug, I moved a file from
> kpresenter to koffice-libs but forgot to add a Replaces:, I'll fix it soon
> and also will enable openexr support in krita.
I've already uploaded a new version (both to unstable and pkg-kde.alioth)
fixing the Replaces: thing, the openexr support is only present in current
krita from SVN, so we'll have to wait for that :)

Best regards

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <isaac@warp.es>   | Debian: <isaac@debian.org>