Re: X.org and kde 3.4 upgrade

> I'm currently running kde 3.3.2 and XF86 on sid, and am planning on upgrading
> to X.org. Is this safe to do now?

  If there's not any untransitioned application that you _need_...

> Would it be better to first upgrade to kde
> 3.4 and then do the migration to X.org?

  I'd upgrade to X.org first, and then KDE.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

When all is summed up, a man never speaks of himself without loss; his
accusations of himself are always believed; his praises never.
                -- Michel de Montaigne